State : Kedah Darul Aman Human name : Qasim Zulkifli Other names : The Rice Bowl of Malaysia, Syburi (by Thailand) Age : 35 (Appearamce only) Gender : Male Hair/Eyes colour : Greyish Black/ Hazel Brown. Height : 176 cm Weight :63 kg Capital : Alor Setar Royal Capital : Anak Bukit Language : Malaysia (Official Malay), Kedahan Dialect (same as northern dialect) and English.
Kedah Darul Aman or Kedah is the oldest state in Malaysia and he is ancient. He is shown to wear simple clothes like t-shirts and shirts but rarely wear any official uniform. He likes the colour red and yellow due to his flag contains those colours (the same as Selangor Darul Ehsan).
He was a loyal vassal of The Malay Empire of Great Srivijaya; the father of Malaysia. He was under the rule of the Siamese (Thailand) for so long years. In spite of being controlled by Thailand, he is still loyal to his leader. Kedah had a really hard life before, as he is the 'father' to Melaka/Malacca, Johor Darul Takzim/Johor and Pahang Darul Makmur. He was also the babysitter of Perak Darul Ridzuan/Perak, Kelantan Darul Naim/Kelantan and Terengganu Darul Iman/Terengganu.
Kedah is a kind, considerate state. He hates people calling him 'old hag'. However, he secretly admit the statement. As a main rice producer, he also enjoys planting paddy with his beloved biological son, Perlis Indera Kayangan/Perlis.
- Thailand Former conqueror of Perlis and Kedah. They both have a not-really-friends-as-well-as-enemies relationship. Somehow, Kedah felt annoyed with Thailand's do-anything-I-want behaviour, like demanded Kedah to attack one of his adopted child, Perak once before. Kedah actually dislikes if Thailand is close with Perlis. Nevertheless, he has to face the reality of being a normal northen state that borders some provinces of Thailand. Kedah still gives some rice for Thailand as a sign of friendship.
- Pulau Pinang/ Penang These two are sworn brothers that help each other since before. Penang is sentimental, and that makes Kedah feels annoyed in certain times. Kedah admits that he feels proud of Penang, due to Penang has the longest bridge in Malaysia and delicious food such as Nasi Kandar and others also Penang is the home of so many old highly-appreciated artists like P.Ramlee.
- Perlis Indera Kayangan Kedah's beloved only son. Despite of having hard time to raise him during the invasion of Siamese and Burmese, he always care about Perlis. Both of them share the wavelength; paddy. since Kedah is the promoter of LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace), he lets his son to participate in aerospace events. Though Kedah is not over-obsessed of paddy and rice like his son, they still often show the eagerness towards the production of main food of Malaysia.
- Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah/Malacca One of the adopted sons of Malacca. He is considered to be the eldest due to his maturity compared to the others. Malacca is very loyal to Kedah, and sometimes accidentally calls Kedah as 'father'.
- Johor Darul Takzim/Johor Naughty but energetic 'son' of Kedah. He is a live-wire compared to his twin, Pahang. He always argues with the others and always thought himself as the best. He often says sarcastic words especially to Pahang and that makes Kedah worries about those two's brotherhood. However, Kedah is really proud of Johor, since Johor is the last Malay Kingdom in Malaya to be fallen.
- Kelantan Darul Naim/Kelantan Kedah is ordered by Chih Tu; an extinct Malay Kingdom to babysit Kelantan. Kelantan is babysat along with his cousin, Terengganu, whose father; Tan Tan also demanded Kedah to babysit him. Kedah worries about Kelantan drastically changes of behaviour, went from being an innocent state to a hot-tempered one. Kelantan and Kedah are now rarely together.
- Terengganu Darul Iman/Terengganu As a wish from the extinct Malay Kingdom, Tan Tan, Kedah also babysat Terengganu, the cousin of Kelantan. Terengganu is a really innocent like his father, making Kedah cares him so much. Terengganu always secretly complains to Kedah about Kelantan's hatred towards him, even in the present time.
- Perak Darul Ridzuan/Perak Perak is babysat by Kedah from the favour of Perak's mysterious, extinct kingdom of older sibling, Gangga Negara. Perak WAS extremely lonely, though he was along with his young niece, Negeri Sembilan. Only Kedah (even in the present time) knows how much Perak dislikes Gangga Negara, as he often consider the person as 'useless'.
Trivia : He is the oldest state, even before Malacca and he was together with the earliest kingdoms in south east Asia. He has Langkawi Archipelago of 99 islands. Those islands are uninhabited,as well as mysterious.